We’ve created an ebook! Local crop nutrition strategies, informed by recent research, are what we aim for. Leading researchers toured eastern Australia in 2016 to speak at on-farm workshops. Detailed discussions on each day helped bridge local needs and new science.
We published a string of articles in 2016 to share the insights. Now you can access all the articles together in an ebook.
There’s even a quiz to see if you picked up the main points. You need a mac or IOs device (ipad or iphone) to use the ebook. We’d love some feedback if this format works for you. Send us an email or comment below.
The workshops were part of the More Profit from Crop Nutrition II program. Lead presenters at the events were ExtensionAUS Crop Nutrition community of practice members: Mike Bell, Chris Dowling, Mike McLaughlin, Nigel Wilhelm and Louisa Ferrier.
If you still want to read the articles here on our website here are the original posts:
- Three reasons why topdressing Nitrogen can fail
- Timing is more important than form with nitrogen
- The good, the bad and the ugly of topdressing opportunities
- What can you do with waterlogged paddocks?
- Crop nutrition field day provides local solutions
- How to choose the best way to manage zinc deficiency
- Latest expert advice on deep banded fertiliser
- How to reduce leaf damage when foliar feeding
- Top advisor info at MPCN roadshow
- Get the best nitrogen benefit from legume rotations
- Workshops unearth promising tactics on the farm