Monash University Clayton Campus
Thursday 1 March 2018
8.00 am – 9.30 am*
The new Country of Origin food labels become mandatory on 1 July 2018.
The countdown is on!
FoodLegal’s concise 90 minute seminar will answer the following questions and MORE:
- Is there a way to avoid the bar chart?
- Is it necessary to identify single countries of origin?
- How to avoid misleading or deceiving consumers?
- How to distinguish between non-priority and priority foods?
- Is a doughnut a priority or non-priority food?
- What does ‘substantial transformation’ really mean?
- Will roasting and dry blending meet the test?
- When is water “Australian”?
Presented by Charles Fisher, FoodLegal
Charles is a Principal of Foodlegal, regulatory advisor to leading Australian and international food and beverage companies in food regulatory compliance assessment and new product development.
COST: $88.00 (incl. GST)
LOCATION: 4th Floor, Green Chemical Futures Auditorium
13 Rainforest Walk (off Research Way) Monash University Clayton VIC 3168
Parking – $2 per hour or $10 all day (N1 Car park)
*Bonus offer opportunities:
- free post-event tour of the Food Innovation Centre at Monash
- free networking post-event
Sponsored by FoodLegal, Monash Food Innovation Centre and Monash University