Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel, Wednesday 28 March 2018
This FoodLegal Symposium focuses on the importance of new traceability protection technologies, databases and regulatory frameworks to protect brand and product integrity and the need to implement countermeasures for food fraud; as well as the opportunities to use similar technologies to create an exciting brand story and enhanced brand reputation.
Topics of discussion will include:
- B2B supply chain integrity
- New traceability technologies and opportunities
- Asset identification technologies
- Brand protection and product integrity for exporters to China, from leading experts
- Developing databases and intelligence networks in food protection forensics
- Food fraud and successful legal enforcement choices in China
- Blockchain options, how Blockchain fits in food supply integrity and traceability
- Intellectual property opportunities in provenance and origin certifications
- Countermeasures and preemptory audits
- Regulatory opportunities in Australia.
Time: 9.15 am – 3.30 pm
Venue: Mascot C Room, Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel, Cnr O’Riordan & Robey Streets, Mascot, NSW 2020
COST: AU $295.00 (incl. GST)
Presenters: FoodLegal, University of Technology Centre for Forensic Science – Sydney, Food Fraud Advisors, Data Dot Technology Ltd, Australian Government – IP Australia, InnovaStrat Australia, Oritain Global Ltd and AUTB-YUTO.