For your convenience, here is a list of completed research projects related to biosecurity that were funded by the AgriFutures Australia Chicken Meat Program. This list will be updated as projects are finalised.
- Surveillance and pathotyping of Australian IBDV – final report (PRJ-008715), published February 2020
- Mass disposal preparedness project – project summary (PRJ-011301), published September 2018
- Review of rodent control for the Australian chicken meat and egg industries – project summary (PRJ-010965), published September 2018
- Antimicrobial stewardship verification in the Australian chicken meat industry – final report (PRJ-010520), published September 2018
- Deterrence of wild waterfowl from poultry production areas: a critical review of current techniques and literature – final report (PRJ-009194), published January 2018
- Contribution to the 2012 avian influenza in wild birds surveillance program – final report (PRJ-008337), published March 2015
- The biosecurity of mass poultry mortality composting – final report (PRJ-002325), published January 2014
Return to ‘Biosecurity’.