For your convenience, here is a list of completed research projects related to nutrition that were funded by the AgriFutures Australia Chicken Meat Program. This list will be updated as projects are finalised.
- Critical amino acids to improve gut health of chickens fed reduced protein diets – final report summary (PRJ-010220), November 2019
- Improved broiler phosphorus utilisation and transporter gene expression (PRJ-00978)
- Review of apparent metabolisable energy (AME) bioassay for ingredient matrix values of poultry feed – final report (PRJ-010508), March 2019
- PhD – To investigate the effect of supplemental amino acids of broiler performance (PRJ-010365)
- Utilisation of synthetic amino acids by poultry (PRJ-010623)
- Available phosphorus requirement of meat chickens – final report (PRJ-006708), July 2017
- Accurate, real-time description of available energy in cereal grains – final report (PRJ-002973), March 2016
- Optimisation of Australian oilseed meals – final report (PRJ-007650), February 2016
- Evaluation of sodium metabisulphite in sorghum-based meat chicken diets – final report (PRJ-007639), January 2015
- Evaluation of NIR-based diet formulations for meat chickens – final report (PRJ-005121), September 2014
- Prospects to enhance pearl millet production and its uptake by the poultry industry – final report (PRJ-002969), March 2013
Return to ‘Nutrition’.