Nominations for the 2019 Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards are now open and close on Tuesday, 12 March 2019.
This year’s Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards, adopting the theme of ‘Industrial Evolution’, will recognise innovative and entrepreneurial local businesses and individuals that have made outstanding contributions to Victorian manufacturing.
The winners will be announced at the Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards gala dinner to be held at the Atlantic Peninsula at Docklands on Tuesday, 14 May 2019. This superb event will provide you with the opportunity to network with your industry peers and host your clients, staff and suppliers as we celebrate excellence in Victorian manufacturing.
How do I nominate?
Nominations for the 2019 Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame can be made via the online application form External link (opens in same window).
Company awards at this year’s event include:
- Manufacturer of the Year – Small Business (less than 20 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Medium Business (20-200 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Large Business (over 200 employees)
- Company Induction
- Leader in Workforce Skills Development
- Leader in Industry 4.0
- Leader in Innovative Product Development and Commercialisation
- Leader in Global Supply Chain Partnerships
Individual awards at this year’s event include:
- Honour Roll – Service to Industry
- Young Manufacturer of the Year (aged 35 or under at 14 May 2019)
- Woman Manufacturer of the Year
Check out previous winners here