12-17 August, Melbourne
The 64th International Congress of Meat Science and Technology will be held in Melbourne, Australia, 12 – 17 August 2018.
The Congress theme is ‘Quality and Integrity for Global Consumers’.
The Congress will focus on:
- Provenance and fraud detection
- Process control in the meat industry
- Next generation technologies to assess carcass and meat quality
- Food safety and microbiology
- Smart packaging for quality, safety and integrity
- Dietary muscle proteins for stage of life
- Revolution in biometrics and consumer sensory science
- Value adding to meat and offal
- Glycolytic and proteolytic metabolism across species.
For more information click here