3-4 September 2018
Rydges on Swanston, Melbourne
The AusAg & Foodtech Summit 2018 translates Australian science into business, putting the spotlight on investment in agritech and foodtech innovation.
Building on the success of the 2017 event, the Summit draws together the agritech and foodtech ecosystem to advance commercialisation opportunities and foster relationships between stakeholders from each stage of the sector’s value chain – including investors, startups and SMEs, researchers and academics, multinational and established companies.
- The Australian Agrifood tech advantage
- Ag accelerators and incubators
- Medical cannabis and government regulation
- Role of RDC’s in the AgTech and FoodTech Ecosystem
- New models for early stage funding
- People, principles and passion come before profit
- FoodTech and innovation
- Advancements in Australian AgriTech – Towards 2030
- AgTech Adoption a 360 Degree Case Study
- Food Influences on the gut microbiome
- The opportunities in Ag and Foodtech in Asia