An interactive virtual event from 15-16 March 2021 featuring experts from across the agrifood sector.
Food Agility CRC invites you to join us over two afternoons on March 15 & 16 for the Food Agility Summit 2021: Mission Food for Life. This virtual, interactive event will feature national and international speakers from the agrifood, technology and research sectors. Connect with other attendees and learn more about:
- Cybersecurity in agrifood
- The global agritech landscape and Australia’s place in it
- What ‘resilience’ means mid and post COVID from global companies like Kelloggs’
- What ‘industry-led research’ means from the perspective of industry
- Amazing research happening today
- Education and research at global SMART Farms
- How venture capitalists are investing in agritech
- Australia’s leading agritech scaleups
We are delighted to be joined by a stellar line up of Australian and international experts from across the agrifood system including industry body representatives and leaders in R&D, AgriTech, venture capital investment, agronomy, AI, cybersecurity and more.
Tickets range in price from $99 to $299