Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
11-12 September 2018
The Australian Institute of Food Science and Technology (AIFST) Convention is the premier food industry event in Australia. This year four concurrent streams across the two-day convention will focus on key areas around innovation:
- Consumer insights
- Enabling innovation
- Supporting innovation
- What are you doing about…?
- A presentation by Angeline Achariya, CEO of the Monash Food Innovation Centre, on Best Practice Innovation, Culture and Ideation.
- ‘The new ‘AIFST Ask the Experts Lounge’. Open from 10.30am – 3.30pm daily the lounge will host a range of food industry experts to meet with convention delegates, and Fine Food attendees who are seeking solutions or business services.
- Food Innovation Australia Limited (FIAL) will launch the third edition of its ‘Celebrating Australian Food and Agribusiness Innovations’, the first book of its kind to showcase the food industry sector’s leading innovations in agribusiness, food, drink, packaging and more.
- The 2018 AIFST Annual Awards will recognise the commitment, achievements and excellence of the Institute’s members.
The Convention is co-located with Fine Food Australia
Find more information about the Convention here.
Register for the Convention here.