The Small-Scale and Craft Program (the Program) is a four-year program that supports agribusinesses looking to scale-up operations, diversify product lines, expand exports, create new jobs and strengthen tourism in Victoria.
Over the course of the program, 300 businesses have been awarded with successful grants totalling an investment of $5.8 million into the sector.
We’re pleased to announce that Stream Three opened on 23 September 2021 and will offer grants from $25,000 up to $100,000 that will focus on agritourism, supporting ongoing and collaborative projects that benefit multiple small-scale and craft businesses. This round is a little bit different to previous grants under the Program and will require projects to benefit multiple producers, please read the guidelines carefully.
Stream Three aims to:
- Create cohesive visitor experiences that showcase Victoria’s premium small-scale and craft products and has the potential to become an ongoing tourist attraction
- Develop new agri-visitor experiences across Victoria
- Ensure Victoria continues to be a leader in artisanal produce, showcasing the sectors excellence, resilience, sustainability and local job creation
- Create opportunities for communities and visitors to engage with the unique small-scale and craft sector
- Increase understanding of and customer connection with Victoria’s small-scale agribusinesses.
Applications close on 19 November 2021.
For more details on eligibility and to apply visit the Agriculture Victoria website