Supporting businesses and research organisations to research and develop innovative ways to improve processes, performance or systems for recycled organics.
Read the program guidelines.
To be eligible, you must be a collaborative partnership of a research organisation and an organisation that produces or uses recycled organics commercially.
One of the project partners must be the Lead Applicant, who applies and is responsible for managing the project. The Lead Applicant must be located in Victoria.
Examples of research organisations:
- Research and Development Corporations (RDCs)
- Catchment Management Authorities
- Farmer owned research and development organisations
Examples of eligible non-research organisations:
- Composting businesses
- Agricultural enterprises
- Civil construction businesses
- Industry groups and associations
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations.
Projects must improve process, performance or systems for existing recycled organics products.
- be located or service Victoria
- have the potential to increase market demand
- improve existing recycled organics products
- meet regulatory or planning requirements
- be complete 2 years from commencement date.
Applicants must co-contribute at least $1 for every $1 funded.
Co-contributions can be either financial (cash) or in-kind. Up to 100% of the co-contribution can be in-kind.
Project partners must contribute at least 20% to the co-contribution.
Grants of up to $300,000 per project are available.