NORTH Link and Melbourne’s North Food Group are facilitating a major opportunity for your business to reduce its future energy costs by joining a group buying tender with Procurement Australia.
Details are as follows:
- Escalating energy prices are a major issue for individual businesses
- One way of accessing cheaper energy prices is through group buying together with other businesses and organisations
- Melbourne’s North Food Group has partnered with Procurement Australia a leading aggregated buying group with over 35 contracts available to its members with a focus on energy and insurance
- The existing Procurement Australia energy group buying contract currently comprises of 180 organisations forming an aggregated buying group to achieve the best outcome and price over a 2 or 3 year period.
- Procurement Australia will go to tender later this year for new group energy contracts commencing anytime after 1 January 2020 for a 2 or 3 year period
- If you would like your company to join this new group buying tender you will need to sign a letter of commitment (see sample attached) to the tender process by 13 September 2019. This will ensure that the retailers provide the best price as they will know exactly what the load will be and there is less risk for them
- The new tender will cover large and small electricity, large and small gas and solar feed-in tariffs
- Next Steps : We invite you to join our webinar on the 3rd of September at 2pm to hear more about the tender process and how this will help your business
- Here is the link to the webinar: https://procurementeducation.dryfta.com/en/buy-tickets
- Please register for the webinar beforehand and follow the instructions
For more details and information please contact Neil Banerji at Procurement Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0499 773 733.
DISCLAIMER: You must exercise your own due diligence in relation to this offer. NORTH Link and Melbourne’s North Food Group take no responsibility for commercial outcomes in relation to this offer.