Monash Food Innovation Centre will run a full day signature workshop targeting businesses that want to learn best practice methods to assist in launching products into retail.
Come learn with us: Attendees learn how to better the odds of success when looking to embark on launching products into the Australian marketplace. A suite of tools and exercises are undertaken to ‘bring ideas to life’ and prepare products for retail readiness. This course has been running and refined for the past 5 years and always receives excellent feedback.
The Workshop Covers:
- How to bring new product ideas to life
- Understand your competitors and consumers
- How to develop a well thought out business and launch plan
- Building a product from scratch
- Improving your odds for success
Date: February 28
Location: Level 4, 13 Rainforest Walk
To confirm details and register your interest here