- This event has passed.
Water Trade 101 – Situation and Seasonal Outlook Webinar
When: 30 September 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Where: Online webinar
Organiser: Agriculture Victoria
This webinar will discuss the key features of the connected southern Murray Darling Basin water market and the current situation and seasonal outlook for water availability and price. The focus will be on providing practical knowledge and tips to inform farm water trading decision making.
- Water trading tips for your farm business
- ‘Situation and outlook’ for the water market this season, including discussion of the key drivers
- Different trading zones, water entitlement classes and volumes in the connected southern Murray Darling Basin (sMDB)
- Relative impact of allocations against different sMDB water entitlements on over-all water supply and the local water price
- Implications of intervalley trade restrictions
Craig Feuerherdt. Business Development Manager. H2OX
Craig has been involved in the water industry since 2007. Prior to his role with H2OX,Craig was involved in managing a large water portfolio with Kilter Rural.
Wednesday 30 September. 1pm to 2pm
|HOW TO REGISTER|
|To register in advance for this webinar go to https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJctcOiqrD0oGNYalQaZ6jYBQ5N1fVWZFQuH
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing important information about joining the webinar.
|MORE IRRIGATION WEBINARS TO COME|
|This will be the first in a series of Irrigation Webinars. The first few webinars will focus on water trading.
Check back in this event calendar regularly to see more.
This webinar is brought to you by the Sustainable Irrigation Program, a partnership between Agriculture Victoria, Catchment Management Authorities, the Department of Environment Land Water and Planning and Rural Water Corporations.