- This event has passed.
Tocal Beekeepers’ Field Day online
When: October 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The 44th Annual Tocal Beekeepers’ Field Day will be held on Saturday 21 October 2023 online from 9am to 12pm.
Hear from some experts in beekeeping and ask your questions in a live Q&A session.
Register for the event and receive updates via https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/44th-annual-tocal-beekeepers-field-day-tickets-727134558037
The 44th Tocal Beekeepers’ Field Day in 2023 will be online and streamed through Facebook and YouTube!
This year’s event is a collaboration between the NSW Department of Primary Industries, Tocal College, The Amateur Beekeepers Association of NSW, The NSW Apiarists Association and the AHBIC.
The field day will feature a 3-hour program of informative presentations and a Q&A session, with a focus on Varroa and the current transition to management in NSW.
- Anna Noon, The Groundswell Collective
- Danny Le Feuvre, AHBIC
- Dr Cooper Schouten, ACIAR
- Elizabeth Frost, Technical Specialist Honey Bees NSW DPI
- Emily Noordyke, Technical Assistant, Plan Bee
- Kelly Lees, Education Officer Honey Bees NSW DPI
- Madlen Kratz, Honey Bee Industry Development Officer
- Mark Page, Honey Bee Training Coordinator
- and Rod Bourke, NSW Bee Biosecurity Officer
Send your questions for the Q&A before the event to: [email protected]
Attendance is free!
Where to watch it:
For updates, follow on Facebook at www.fb.me/TocalBees