The Victorian Rural Women’s Network (the Network) partners with Leadership Victoria to deliver funded places on two programs: the Williamson Leadership Program and Women’s Leadership Program.
The Network is delighted to double its offering from one to two funded places on the 2021 Williamson Leadership Program.
What is the Williamson Leadership Program?
The Williamson Leadership Program is a highly sought-after program for high achieving leaders with 10-plus years’ experience in the workplace. Participants span a range of fields, age groups, sectors and backgrounds.
The program offers a year of leadership-focused activities designed to develop and connect emerging leaders across sectors and generations.
The Victorian Rural Women’s Leadership and Mentoring Program offers two funded places on the 2021 Williamson Leadership Program to Victorian-based rural women connected to agriculture or the agriculture supply chain.
When are applications open?
Applications open: Mid-July 2020
Applications close: 30 September 2020
- See the proposed 2021 Williamson Leadership Program schedule (which may be subject to change) here
- Read about eligibility and how to apply online in the tabs below
- Go to the online application form at the Leadership Victoria website and complete the online application.
Women’s Leadership Program (Leadership Victoria)
Leadership Victoria’s Women’s Leadership Program is a three-day, residential intensive course for senior leaders with considerable leadership experience. Designed for C-suite, executive leaders, and developed by women for women, the program takes participants out of their comfort zone and into a journey of self-discovery and development.
Using the three components of self-awareness, empowerment and activation, the program focuses on enabling participants to recognise their strengths, build an ongoing support network of peers from a range of industries and sectors, and develop skills and confidence.
The Victorian Rural Women’s Leadership and Mentoring Program partners with Leadership Victoria to offer two funded places on the Women’s Leadership Program for 2020. Opening dates for applications for two funded places on the 2021 Women’s Leadership Program to come.
Applications open: (Dates TBC)
Applications close: (Dates TBC)
Read more about Leadership Victoria’s Women’s Leadership Program at leadershipvictoria.org/programs/2020-womens-leadership-program
- Apply within the open dates:
- Be a Victorian Rural Women’s Network subscriber. Here is a link to the network’s subscriber page: https://extensionaus.com.au/VRWNetwork/subscribe-to-the-victorian-rural-womens-network/
- Be able to travel to and attend all activities and opportunities related to the funded place on the Williamson Leadership Program
- Candidates should apply for the program via the Leadership Victoria website and read and agree to the program’s terms and conditions
- Williamson fees are structured so that there is an organisational and an individual component. The standard organisational fee will be fully funded by the Victorian Rural Women’s Leadership and Mentoring Program (including Intensive and mentoring program components). The individual fee (of $2,057) must be paid by the selected candidate
- Selected candidates will be expected to participate in a range of communications activities connected to the Victorian Rural Women’s Network including: Newsletter and magazine articles; social media posts; website stories; potential media opportunities; other opportunities related to the Victorian Rural Women’s Network.
- To apply for the the Williamson Leadership Program go to the online application form at the Leadership Victoria website and complete the online application.
- Dates for the Women's Leadership Program are to be confirmed.
- Read testimonials from previous Williamson participants here and see the proposed 2021 Williamson Leadership Program schedule here (subject to changes).
- If you have any further questions, please email the Victorian Rural Women’s Network at email@example.com or email Leadership Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org