- This event has passed.
Energy Analysis: the first step on the road to clarity
When: 27 April 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Organiser: Kelly WickhamFree
Do you know where and how much energy you are using? Do you want to make an impact on your energy bills and productivity?
Agriculture Victoria is hosting this webinar to explore energy measurement, what to monitor and control options to assist you in gaining control of your on-farm energy usage.
- THE 7 P’S TO ENERGY MEASUREMENT AND MONITORING
- Energy Analysis – Starting from the start
- Monitoring – Measure to empower control
- Time – Savings and improving performance
- Safety – Alarms, alerts and taking it easy
- THE KEYS TO ENERGY MONITORING AND CONTROLS
- Site Data Evaluation – It’s all about the data
- Energy Monitoring – Beyond first principles
- Energy Control – Why it matters and flexible demand
- System Design – Example optimal design for irrigation
- Smart Controls – How these devices work and live pricing
Date: Wednesday, 27 April
Time: 12:00 to 1:15 pm
Where: Online using Zoom or dial in on the relevant number in your confirmation email
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the meeting.
We would also like to hear from you about how you found previous webinars, what changes you’ve made as a result of the webinar/s and what you’d like to see in the future including topics and presenters, and any other suggestions you have.
Please take a few minutes to share with us your thoughts by completing this survey
For energy information and to view recordings of previous webinars visit extensionaus.com.au/energysmartfarming