- This event has passed.
Energy Webinar Series: Insights from the Agriculture Energy Investment Plan
When: 7 June 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Organiser: Agriculture VictoriaFree
The Agriculture Energy Investment Plan has supported agricultural businesses to reduce energy costs, improve energy efficiency and explore alternative energy options through energy assessments, grants, demonstrations, research and extension.
Agriculture Victoria is hosting a webinar to share insights and key findings from the research and demonstration projects completed under the Agriculture Energy Investment Plan.
The webinar will cover:
- On-farm energy opportunities: analysis of AEIP assessments, Adriana Robaina, Agriculture Victoria
- Economic insights from farmers’ energy journeys, Julie Harman, Agriculture Victoria
- Dairy Energy at Ellinbank SmartFarm, Greg Morris, Agriculture Victoria
- Orchard Agrivoltaics at Tatura SmartFarm, Ian Goodwin, Agriculture Victoria
- Pasture Agrivoltaics in Solar Farms, Bruce Gill, Agriculture Victoria.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please join the webinar five minutes early to set up.