- This event has passed.
Gasification in agriculture
When: 22 June 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Organiser: Agriculture VictoriaFree
This Energy Smart Webinar will delve into the particulars around the suitability of gasification in supporting agricultural operations to become more energy resilient.
The suitability of gasification across a number of agricultural settings is an appealing prospect, part of an overall suite of infrastructure solutions to farming resilience and a low carbon future.
- Adam Riley and Drew Chislett from Advanced Energy Tech will share the experience of selecting the technology and their program of works in the coming year as well as the suitability gasification in agriculture and environmental benefits.
- Dominic Murphy from Meredith Dairy will discuss their experience prior to investing in gasification while covering elements of the business case and how they’ve come to invest in gasification.
The webinar will cover:
- How gasification might benefit an agricultural operation
- What agricultural residues can a gasifier handle and what are the expected outputs?
- What are the environmental and emissions benefits?
- Other benefits and overall fit into an example operation
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please join the webinar five minutes early to set up.