The Victorian Rural Women’s Network is proud to partner with The Observership Program as part of its Victorian Rural Women’s Leadership and Mentoring Program.
The Observership Program facilitates the involvement of talented and energetic individuals in a structured 12-month experience on non-profit boards. Training is provided to selected candidates through The Observership Program and its strategic partner, the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR APPLICANTS:
Candidates applying through the Victorian Rural Women’s Leadership and Mentoring Program will be supplied with a code which waives the standard application processing fee. Please email VRWNetwork@ecodev.vic.gov.au to express your interest in applying to The Observership Program to receive the code before starting your application.
Candidates applying for funded places on The Observership Program through the Victorian Rural Women’s Leadership and Mentoring Program must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
Applications open: Wednesday 7 November, 2018
Applications close: Sunday 25 November, 2018
- Be a Victorian Rural Women’s Network subscriber. Here is a link to the network’s subscriber page: extensionaus.com.au/VRWNetwork/subscribe-to-the-victorian-rural-womens-network/
- Be a rural or regional woman who permanently resides in Victoria
- Be involved in agriculture or the agriculture supply chain
- Be an emerging leader who is passionate about the not-for-profit sector
- Be able to travel to and attend all activities and opportunities related to the funded place on The Observership Program
- Candidates should apply for the program via The Observership Program website and read and agree to the program’s terms and conditions
- A limited out-of-pocket allowance is available on a case-by-case basis for travel, accommodation, child-minding and other potential costs that might prevent candidates from participating in this program
- Selected candidates will be expected to participate in a range of communications activities connected to the Victorian Rural Women’s Network including:
– Newsletter and magazine articles
– Social media posts
– Website stories
– Potential media opportunities
– Other opportunities related to the Victorian Rural Women’s Network.
- For more information on how to apply, go to observership.com.au/how_to_apply/
- If you have any further questions, please email the Victorian Rural Women’s Network at VRWNetwork@ecodev.vic.gov.au or go to observership.com.au/faqs