Candidates applying for funded places on Leadership Victoria’s Williamson Community Leadership Program through the Victorian Rural Women’s Leadership and Mentoring Program must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
Applications open: Wednesday 7 November, 2018
Applications close: Midnight Sunday 2 December, 2018
- Be a Victorian Rural Women’s Network subscriber. Here is a link to the network’s subscriber page: extensionaus.com.au/VRWNetwork/subscribe-to-the-victorian-rural-womens-network/
- Be a rural or regional woman who permanently resides in Victoria
- Be involved in agriculture or the agriculture supply chain
- Be able to travel to and attend all activities and opportunities related to the funded place on the Williamson Community Leadership Program
- Candidates should apply for the program via the Leadership Victoria website and read and agree to the program’s terms and conditions
- An out-of-pocket allowance is available on a case-by-case basis for travel, accommodation, child-minding and other potential costs that might prevent candidates from participating in this program
- Williamson fees are structured so that there is an organisational and an individual component. The standard organisational fee will be fully funded by the Victorian Rural Women’s Leadership and Mentoring Program (including Intensive and mentoring program components). Selected candidates will be liable for the individual fee.
- Selected candidates will be expected to participate in a range of communications activities connected to the Victorian Rural Women’s Network including:
– Newsletter and magazine articles
– Social media posts
– Website stories
– Potential media opportunities
– Other opportunities related to the Victorian Rural Women’s Network.
- If you have any further questions, please email the Victorian Rural Women’s Network at VRWNetwork@ecodev.vic.gov.au or telephone the Williamson Community Leadership Program (Leadership Victoria) on (03) 9651 6590.
More information at: Williamson Community Leadership Program
Apply at: Williamson application form