We are delighted to invite you to the 2018 Victorian Rural Women’s Forum.
- The forum will run from mid-morning Thursday 2 August to mid-afternoon Friday 3 August at the RACV Goldfields Resort in Creswick.
- Two fantastic keynote addresses: Sallie Jones of Gippsland Jersey; and Henry and Anna Terry, truffle farmers from the hit Seven Network television series My Kitchen Rules.
- There will be four training workshops running concurrently over four sessions allowing everyone to participate in each (Leadership, Wellbeing, Social media, Financial literacy).
- Structured and unstructured networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Three-course gala dinner.
All of this included in your FREE registration.
Numbers are strictly limited and places will be allocated on a ‘first in’ basis. The forum is a participatory event tailored to suit all audiences. There will be a place for both experienced women and those with ambition to succeed. This forum is designed for maximum participation and participants should commit to contributing and taking away new skills and connections.
Registration is open to subscribers of the Victorian Rural Women’s Network. If you have not yet subscribed, please follow this link http://extensionaus.com.au/VRWNetwork
To secure your spot, please book accommodation first and then register.
Step 1: Book accommodation and receive your booking confirmation (required to register)
Accommodation is at the forum location — RACV Goldfields Resort in Creswick.
- We have a special rate available for forum attendees of $191 per night. Please follow this link reservations.travelclick.com/131390?groupID=2279364 to reserve your room.
- If you are a concession card holder (healthcare, seniors or student card) Agriculture Victoria will cover 50% of your accommodation cost making accommodation $96 per night. You will need to provide evidence of your concession at hotel check-in to receive this rate. Please follow this link reservations.travelclick.com/131390?groupID=2279364 to reserve your room.
- If you live nearby and do not wish to stay at the conference venue, please enter “Own accommodation” in the accommodation code box and send an email to VRWNetwork@ecodev.vic.gov.au so we can confirm your registration.
Step Two: Complete Eventbrite registration
Complete the Eventbrite registration form:
Registration is free, however, to secure your spot, please book your accommodation and enter the confirmation number you receive into the Eventbrite form.
Important note: The event is expected to fill up very quickly. If find you are unable to attend, please let us know ASAP so we can allocate the space to someone on the wait list. Our email address is VRWNetwork@ecodev.vic.gov.au