Australia’s horticulture industry has thrown its support behind the new Masterclass in Horticultural Business, with more than $300,000 worth of scholarship funding announced for 2018 to enhance capacity in the industry.
There are industry-supported scholarships worth up to $10,000 each, which will support people working within the horticulture industry to enhance their skills.
Scholarships will be awarded by a selection committee based on the perceived contribution you will make to the future of the selected industry.
The scholarships announced for 2018 to date include:
- 21 Vegetable Scholarships worth $10,000 each
- 6 Apple and Pear Scholarships worth $10,000 each (one available for each state)
- 2 Cherry Industry Scholarships worth $10,000 each
- 1 Summer Fruit Industry Scholarship worth $10,000
- several Nursery Industry Scholarships
For more information please see:
- Course Outline: http://www.utas.edu.au/land-food/masterclass-in-horticultural-business
- Scholarships: http://www.utas.edu.au/land-food/masterclass-in-horticultural-business/masterclass-scholarships
- FAQs: http://www.utas.edu.au/land-food/masterclass-in-horticultural-business/masterclass-faqs
Put your hands up for a hands-on horticultural tailored course that will assist your business and vegetable/horticultural career in many aspects.