This is the first in a series of irrigation webinars by Agriculture Victoria. Listen to Craig Feuerherdt talk about the water market situation and how it works in the southern Murray Darling Basin and where the market may go between now (September 2020) and the end of the season.
- Water trading tips for your farm business
- ‘Situation and outlook’ for the water market this season, including discussion of the key drivers
- Different trading zones, water entitlement classes and volumes in the connected southern Murray Darling Basin (sMDB)
- Relative impact of allocations against different sMDB water entitlements on over-all water supply and the local water price
- Implications of intervalley trade restrictions
Craig Feuerherdt. Business Development Manager. H2OX
Craig has been involved in the water industry since 2007. Prior to his role with H2OX,Craig was involved in managing a large water portfolio with Kilter Rural.