- Water supply across the whole southern connected basin is a key driver of allocation price.
- Inflows will be the key to future prices. There will be years of high, low and in-between inflows.
- There is water available for all industries and prices are related to supply. The last five years are a good indicator of the range of possible scenarios.
- Keep informed as the season progresses, and as outlooks and forecasts change.
- There are no prescriptive recipes, but there are ways to manage your risk.
- Determining the best solution for your business takes some time and some thinking. Then plan and act. Seek help if you need it.
- Also, always be looking at how to get more from less.
For more information, watch the webinar recording above.