There are many different types, service providers and data display available for soil moisture probes on farms, with the variety increasing when you consider those that are relevant to an irrigated, dryland, livestock, grains or horticulture business.
This digital document will take you through:
- different types of soil moisture probes
- factors that will affect your choice
- the range of connectivity options
- future planning for technology on your property
- key components of a dashboard to visualise the data
- what ongoing maintenance and support you might need
- selecting the location of your soil moisture probe
- what short- and long-term costs you need to be aware of
- examples of different systems
- the essential questions to ask the service providers of soil moisture monitoring technology
Enter the digital document here; https://rise.articulate.com/share/zwHzwxDUsqzUlg0x_q_U7pGje14nArtz#/
For more information or questions please contact us at [email protected].