Agriculture Victoria hosted a webinar on investing in sustainable energy with Larkman Nurseries.
In this webinar Kelly Wickham, Agriculture Victoria, provides an overview of horticulture energy use and greenhouse gas emissions.
Clive Larkman, Larkman Nurseries, shares the investments his business made in energy technologies including solar PV and a battery bank to reduce production risk and outlines the investment process with no capital outlay.
The webinar was recorded on 14 September 2023 and all information was accurate at the time of recording.
Transcript – Resilient-Horticulture-Larkman-Nurseries-Transcript
Other webinars in the series:
- Energy Analysis – Webinar recording
- Understanding your electricity bill and supply – Webinar recording
- Energy Efficiency on Dairy Farms – Webinar recording
- Solar on-farm – Webinar recording
- Bioenergy – Webinar recording
- Energy Efficiency in Horticulture – Webinar recording
- Irrigation Energy Efficiency – Webinar recording
- Backup power options in agriculture – Webinar recording
- Energy Storage Options – Webinar recording
The Agriculture Victoria Energy Smart Farming Webinar Series is part of the Victorian Government’s Agriculture Energy Investment plan, which is supporting producers to improve energy usage on-farm.